[pianotech] Fwd: RE: Higher Logic Contact Us Form

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Mar 12 15:42:02 MST 2011

WOW - WOW - WOW !!!!!

YES, I'M GOING TO SHOUT - LOUDLY - UNTIL SOMEONE LISTENS......

BASED ON THE - I N T E R N A L - REPLY Rob MADE TO Andy -

ROB - DON'T GIVE A S--T ABOUT US !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF THE PTG DON'T DUMP THIS SOFTWARE - N O W - THEN SOMEONE NEEDS THEIR
HEAD EXAMINED - AND - "TECHS" GO FOR WHATEVER IDEA YOU WANT TO FOLLOW !!!!