[pianotech] A new Pianotech list that works

Jim Moy jim at moypiano.com
Sat Mar 12 16:53:04 MST 2011

One difficulty with a Google Group is that there is nobody to complain to if
it's not working. If you go to their help blogs you might get a response to
a question about how or why something, but otherwise the system works the
way the Google engineers decide the way it works, and that's it. But having
said that, I am a member on a half-dozen different ones, and I've never seen
any problems, from a user standpoint.

And echoing what John D said, yes, it is primarily an email list.

Jim