[pianotech] That whitch is new.

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 12:36:49 MDT 2011

To the Members of PTG.

     In my younger days I was a member of an  organization that
   did many good things. One being donating $100.000 each
   year to a disabled Children's Hospital .  This was  1950's dollars.

      Myself and several other young members being  full of our -
  self's  were really ticked off about building a large swimming  pool.

       We were rolling our eyes.  snorting,  barfing, belching, passing
   gas, griping and god knows what else similar to what I am  reading
   now about the new E---Mail system.

     An older member called two of us into a room to  talk. This is almost
   exactly what he said.

      YOU TWO and the others need to  SAT  DOWN  AND   SHUP UP.

    We have a board that was  DULY  elected.   ELECTED BY US.
        LET THEM DO THIER JOB.  If  they don't then we  FIRE them.

                      THEN  YOU  CAN  RUN  FOR  THE   BOARD
     Then YOU can spend  two or  three months each year working for PTG.

     In the mean time we should treat  OUR BOARD  and  others with respect
     as one human to another,  not insult,  demean, say hurtful things,  as
     an insult   can never be retrieved.
      It may be the time to say   "  Lets give the new system a chance"

      To  Allan,  Barbara  and  the entire Board,      I say    Thanks

       Now !!!! ! for any who wants to make  a  joint visit to the "
wood-pile" I
     will  say  I have been there  several times in my life, I Always  came
back.
      I  probably  have a  couple of  trips left.

     Regards to All
     Jack Wyatt