[pianotech] Ludwig Feigel Piano/Viennese Action Information Request

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 13 14:56:15 MDT 2011

Hi Jack and John, you have really piqued my curiosity. I have worked on
many viennese style actions and have never regulated them so that the
hammer blocks and slides on the string. What is the rational for this?
I've been puzzling this over since I saw Jacks post and just can't grasp
the concept. Thanks!

--Dave
    New Orleans