[pianotech] That whitch is new.

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 10:33:45 MDT 2011

Hello Keith,

   I thank you for your thoughts, and your post.
Your remark  about having  my back reminded
 me of one of my sayings.
   Unknown  to me some were writing them  down.

   One went like this.

    My  back is always  ---   covered
    My   power is always  ------     dry
    My   ducks are always in-- a row
    And  I----- never -----  take a  knife--
    to a  gun fight

    Thought you may like this.

Regards
Jack Wyatt

In a message dated 3/13/2011 2:02:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
kam544 at allegiance.tv writes:

On  Mar 13, 2011, at 1:36 PM, JWyatt1492 at aol.com wrote:

>  … Now  !!!! ! for any who wants to make a  joint visit to the "
wood-pile"  I
>      will  say  I have been there several  times in my life, I Always
came back. …

Heck, Jack I'm not going  to the "wood-pile" with you,
especially since you Always came  back.

You're the bomb as far as I am concerned with your  troop
who always has your back.

No brag, just  fact   :-)

Keith McGavern, RPT
dba Mr. Mac's Piano  Service