[pianotech] Hearing Test

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 19:03:52 MDT 2011

A few weeks back I mentioned that different people have different high's and low's in their hearing.  I am sure there is a very technical way to express it, but when I have had my hearing tested, I was shown the graph and the low points in my hearing.  The lucky thing is that, my low areas are still in the realm of normal.

William