[pianotech] Pianotech: RE: New Format Management

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 16 09:07:47 MDT 2011

This new list doesn't work at all for me.

I can't use the email address for the new Pianotech: ptg_pianotechne at egroups.ptg.org and also when I click on the link in the email to reply to the discussion, I get an error message

"Sorry! The page you requested was not found."

So I guess when they cut out the old system, I'm out-a-here.

Al -
High Point, NC