[pianotech] Piano Tuner Accused of Sexual Assault

Don Mannino donmannino at ca.rr.com
Wed Mar 16 19:41:45 MDT 2011

Alan,

It is the same person.

He is a real tuner, and RPT.

Don Mannino

From: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces at ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Alan Eder
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:00 PM
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Piano Tuner Accused of Sexual Assault

No mention of being a real (registered) tuner, or just a poser who uses the
ruse to get inside!

Perhaps this is a case where PTG should inform the article writer of the
rules, ethics, of legitimate tuners.

Seems that I heard of a PTG member in a similarly compromising situation a
few years back.  We have rules, but the rules don't necessarily have the
teeth most of us would like them to have.

Alan Eder