[pianotech] Piano Tuner Accused of Sexual Assault

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Wed Mar 16 21:55:42 MDT 2011

Don,

As has been posted and reposted, the information you have given is
incorrect.  Two different people.  Please read the following from Alan
Gilreath.

WRM

Good evening all,

Charles A. Nilson,RPT is a member in good standing with the Piano
Technicians Guild.

Raymond Charles Nilson was expelled by the Piano Technicians Guild Board of
Directors on January 6th, 2008.

I understand that matters concerning one of these individuals are being
discussed on this list and I consider it inappropriate for discussion on
this list. I respectfully request that you consider this email clarifying
the identities of any individuals involved in this matter to be the close of
this discussion.

Allan
Allan Gilreath, RPT
Registered Piano Technician