[pianotech] What is bloom,

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 09:13:10 MDT 2011

I don't know about marketing copy but, yes, you're imagining it.  There may
be a relationship between all these things and I don't think it's stepping
over a gem to explore, even temporarily, whether that might be the case.
Might be a dead end, but that's the risk of inquiry.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com

So how has JD's observation now gone from lifting dampers after playing
a chord, to "bloom" within a single played note, to assessing a
soundboard by string plucking? It seems to be gravitating from an
interesting and potentially educational curiosity, to personal marketing
copy. Or am I imagining it?

Ron N