[pianotech] What is bloom,

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sat Mar 19 14:18:20 MDT 2011

Or is it possible there is nothing to measure? Personally, I don't know and,
from what I'm reading under this topic, no one else does either. It's simply
a mystery and apparently it is quite acceptable to leave it at that.

I'd have liked to learn more about what, if anything, might actually be
happening here in a contributory conversation but this has degenerated into
one in which ignorance is an acceptable substitute for inquiry and inquiry
has become the subject of ridicule. I'm out of it.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA

Phone  360.736.7563 - Cell  360.388.6525

del at fandrichpiano.com  <mailto:del at fandrichpiano.com%20> -
ddfandrich at gmail.com