[pianotech] What is bloom,

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Sat Mar 19 15:46:00 MDT 2011

On Mar 19, 2011, at 1:18 PM, Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> I’d have liked to learn more about what, if anything, might actually be happening here in a contributory conversation but this has degenerated into one in which ignorance is an acceptable substitute for inquiry and inquiry has become the subject of ridicule. I’m out of it.

Huh?
"It's fascinating to THINK about the why  of things, but it's much more important for us as fiduciary servants of our clients to be able to make quality decisions based on real sound in the real world. Let the technical and scientific speculation continue; I love it;
just please don't let it overwhelm or obscure our real purpose here: to share real- world protocols in a collegial manner to serve our clients better."

Ignorance?
Ridicule?

I don't think so, brother. Persecution complex? Don't know, but that was a cranky and brutal post....let's be respectful and collegial here. Nobody is out to get anybody; nobody is an enemy or an ignorant lesser creature....think of us all in the same room, having a conversation.

DA