[pianotech] no laugh from me (was good laugh)

Byeway222 at aol.com Byeway222 at aol.com
Tue Mar 22 14:17:58 MDT 2011

This guy has been on Ebay regularly for the past 3 years or so.  He  has
gone under a variety of names including Raymannboy and  Steinwayandsons.  I
have always dreaded the thought that someone may have  actually paid one of
the very inflated prices for one his appalling  pianos.  I once confronted him
on the site and got a real stinker of a  reply.

Richard