[pianotech] MARC

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Mar 23 09:57:33 MDT 2011

Hi David
  Ray Negron, Jack Brand of Wurzen Felt co. Germany & myself will be teaching.  Mr. Brand is doing his felt class on the re-introduction of
  the "Weickert Special" hammer felt. Ray, Starr taylor and I are doing the Ronsen class on manufacture, hammer options and voicing the Weickert hammer. I looked at the schedule which is on line for any one to view. Good class variety. Am doing "Soundboards by Design" Sat.
   Steve Taylor and the Marc guys, Greg Cheng etc. always put on a fun and outside the box event.
  Just hit WWW.Marc-PTG convention and it will come up.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration
Ronsen Piano hammers