[pianotech] MARC

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Mar 23 13:11:18 MDT 2011

Hi Dale,

Yes, I've looked at all the information online; that's why I am so
tempted to go!  I thought it would mean arranging cover for several
classes in the college where I work, but then I realised that included
in the dates are a one-off Friday royal wedding holiday, and the first
Monday in May, which is always a holiday.  So in the end I only need
cover for one class, on the Wednesday when I would fly out.  I just
wondered how many out of the regular contributors here might be going,
as it would be fun to meet others, besides your goodself, of course.

It will all amount to a tidy sum, once I add up flights, hotel and the
conference registration fee itself, but it's a great opportunity to meet
others and to watch and listen to such experienced craftsmen.

Am looking at flights.....

Best regards,

David Boyce