[pianotech] Steinway parts list

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 08:49:26 MDT 2011

Sorry hit send too soon.

The real question is for those who use the mark-up model and how they should structure their pricing when dealing with suppliers who walk both sides of the line with structures that suggest a confidential and restricted wholesale policy but really aren't.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)