[pianotech] Steinway parts list

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Mar 27 10:02:14 MDT 2011

I know. That is why I ended my post with
> More pertinent here, though, is the aspect of business confidentiality
> and business relationships.
>
> End of pedantic rant.
I mentioned the broad principle of copyright law (not, surely, mere
technicalities; the very fundamentals) as somewhat of an aside, since
Del brought it up.  He correctly pointed out a main principle of
copyright that often seems not be be realised: that copyright is not
something you DO; it's a right that IS.

Kind regards,

David Boyce.