[pianotech] Cleaning bass strings

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 05:50:25 MDT 2011

Yes, that may be true, but they would never sound as good as new strings. if you're going through all that trouble to remove the old strings, boil, clean and re-install, it just doesn't make sense to me to not just install new string. I question all that labor to install old strings with questionable lifespan.
My .02 cents.

Al -
High Point, NC