[pianotech] MARC

Joe DeFazio defaziomusic at verizon.net
Tue Mar 29 22:57:50 MDT 2011

> From: David Boyce <David at piano.plus.com>
> Date: March 29, 2011 5:52:57 PM EDT
>
> Hold everything, I'm comin'!
>
> I've booked the Convention Registration, booked the Convention Hotel, now I need to book the flights!
>
> Best regards,
>
> David.

Great, David!  Do stop by and say hello.  I will be working on the MARC staff again, so  you will probably see me carrying a projector or piano, but please do introduce yourself (I rarely drop pianos).  We will work hard to make it a great conference for you and for all attendees. Lots of great instructors, classes, exhibitors, and food (as always at MARC).

To anyone else from the list going to MARC, it would be great to have a chance to meet face to face (sorry I missed you last time, Wim....)

Looking forward to it,

Joe DeFazio
Pittsburgh