[pianotech] MARC

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Tue May 3 18:43:06 MDT 2011

Well, I will see what I can do about the audio files, Don!

You know, there are some in the UK who snobbishly look down their noses
at American English. I despise that attitude and reject it entirely.
Americn English is surely as entirely valid as British English, and I
like it, both written and spoken.  Britain certainly has a plethora of
different spoken accents, mind you, some nicer than others!

I agree about the food!  I really liked Bethlehem as a location too, and
thought the hotel staff were most helpful.

I felt that the quality of teaching interaction in the classes was
excellent (I am a college teacher), and I appreciated the use of
humour.  What a gracious crowd US piano tuners are!

Best regards,

David.