[pianotech] Steinway Restoration price list

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed May 11 06:30:01 MDT 2011

KWebb at steinway.com.  Ask Kent!  I'm sure he can provide one.

Paul

From:
Dale Erwin <erwinspiano at aol.com>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
05/10/2011 10:01 PM
Re: [pianotech] Steinway Restoration price list

 Ron
   I had, several sheets  of paper I recall,   with different options. I
think they handed them out in Rochestah. All the options  higher than my
prices. Maybe I need to dig deeper into the archives at home to find it.
   Now where did I put that other trash can.....?

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397
"We are what we repeatedly do.
 Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit."
-Aristotle