[pianotech] Parts for Baldwin grand?

Randy Rush randyrush at earthlink.net
Wed May 11 11:58:46 MDT 2011

Greetings,

I need a specific part for a pre-Gibson (but fairly young) Baldwin grand,
specifically the metal bracket fitted into the recess of the cheek block
that holds down the action by applying pressure to the end pin in the action
frame.  I need to replace a broken one, Gibson is apparently not supplying
parts, and there's not dealer in the Seattle area I can contact to get
parts, or even see if the same style part is being used in current Baldwin
grands.

Can anyone on this list working for a Baldwin dealer tell me if the part is
still the same and/or put me in touch with a Baldwin dealer?

Thanks for your help,

Randy Rush