[pianotech] Upright price

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at frontier.com
Tue Nov 29 08:07:55 MST 2011

Noah,

In agonizing over the difference between $50 and $275, you and the
potential buyer are missing the more important point.  To make it play
and sound like a piano again, it will cost how much?  $500?  A thousand
dollars?  More?  Is the buyer willing to spend that kind of money?  If
not, the buyer shouldn't buy it at any price.

Mike