[pianotech] Is this the work of an RPT?

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 06:30:23 MDT 2011

Same here David.  Funny line even if not meant to be humorous!  HMiE!  J  I
do not have even one reputable music teacher in my client database that
teaches on a digital.  Not do any of the professor's at my college while
teaching there.  Yes, they all say the same as yours do too.  Many will
simply say "they are a toy to be used for amusement for off-time pleasure
but not for real practicing or for real performing."   While some may own
one, they allow waiting students to "play with them" with head phones on
while awaiting their lesson time.   I can see that.  Keeps them from being
bored.  I don't see them as a threat either.  Just a new way of life, for
some, for now.

Jer Groot RPT