[pianotech] Is this the work of an RPT?

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Thu Sep 1 08:56:31 MDT 2011

That is also true, Ed.  However, the problem arises when you raise your rates on a yearly basis, while others around you don't heed this advise.  And what if you were already one of the most priciest tuners in your area to begin with?  Sure, you will have your client base of loyal customers.  On the other hand, I am not saying that in 20 years, I will still be charging what I do now.  There are enough of that already going around here.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com