[pianotech] Is this the work of an RPT?

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Sep 1 09:51:51 MDT 2011

Matthew wrote :

Whining?  I was not whining.  I was just adding a supplement to your original quoted statement by mentioning the light bill, and food, which is why I preceded that statement with a "dot, dot, dot, dot".  You apparently were whining when you just stated "I have a daughter in college" (as you wrote).  Does your wife work?

Here's a tip, and this is from an Associate: Let's both stop whining and move on.  But please stop the derogatory attitude.

Matthew
  Matthew,
     The college reference was to put in perspective that we all have bills. What does my wife's employment situation have to do with your first comment ?:

  "Dues increase Patrick?  So what else is new? "

  Here's a tip, and this is from an Associate: Let's both stop whining and move on

   Good advice . I'll take it.

  Thanks William.  I understand.  Thanks for putting it nicely......unlike some people.
  Ouch !
  Good cop - bad cop
  Bye for now,
   Tom Driscoll