[pianotech] PRIVATE: is this work by an RPT?

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 13:56:10 MDT 2011

Joe, thank you for taking a PRIVATE message & turning it into a public forum.

I also notice that you cut out part of the PRIVATE message I sent to you... the part that said:
"There is no "best" in the world, according to LaRoy Edwards... one can always be better, someone else can always improve what you or anyone did.

Joe, the real issue is NOT who can run circles around whom..."

Interesting example on ethics... though on the other hand, your work in the PTJournals over the years is quite impressive and I'm enjoying reading it (via the new PTG/DVD)...   Bill