[pianotech] building a business

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Fri Sep 2 07:17:03 MDT 2011

Marshall,
If you develop a business on quality work with the customer's best interests at heart, you will not know "recessions"!  This past year and last, a couple of times, I was down to five days a week instead of 6 days a week with work.  The customers that have money, which will be 95% of your customer base, will still keep their instruments up.

Ken Gerler