[pianotech] !!! Re: Electronic Keyboards - NOT "pianos"!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 2 20:42:05 MDT 2011

In my world, Don't care ...they're still electronic/digital Key Boards, that do not a Piano Make. Obviously, you are swayed by the hype.<G> All I can say is Drop one of those puppies just once and see if it can rebound like a real piano. Not likely. All the keyframe jiggling in the world is not going to make it a piano.<G>
Just my take on it.
Joe