[pianotech] Help: Looking for Background on a Piano Brand

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 21:58:33 MDT 2011

Hy

This is what I like about being a piano tuner. You never know what you're going find. Most of the time they are run of the mil pianos. But once in a while you run across something really weird. That's when you find out if you've got the "chops" to be a piano technician.

Tell us what you find. We can all learn something

Wim Blees RPT
Hawaii