[pianotech] Damper wire bushing lubrication?

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sat Sep 3 08:53:28 MDT 2011

I've thought about that too, Richard.  I'm concerned that I won't be able to
control the Teflon or the cloth well enough at some point and that I'll end
up with Teflon on the wrong side of the cloth.  That won't do well for
keeping the bushing in the guide rail.  But if you could reliably control
the Teflon application and not have problems with transference during the
process of rebushing, I'd say that would be a time-saver.

William R. Monroe