[pianotech] !!! Re: Electronic Keyboards - NOT "pianos"!!

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Sat Sep 3 19:58:12 MDT 2011

That is where "Musical Instrument Technicians Association, International (MITA, Int.) comes in. (www.mitatechs.org) Our membership, working in coordination with one another are keeping older instruments going for customers the world over.  There are invariably techs that works for dealers that acquired extra parts for the purpose you note - keeping them going.  Then there are members of our organization that have the skills to repair assemblies of instruments that the factories are no longer supporting, having been associated with factories in the past.

Dale Probst and Allen Gilreath have both been members of MITA, Int and can vouch for what I have posted above.

Ken Gerler, President
MITA, Int