[pianotech] New Business from telephone enquiries

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:11:44 MDT 2011

Fortunately, I'm in the position to pick and choose the jobs I take, and I turn down probably more work than I take. And it's *me* who is asking the (qualifying) questions when potential customers call, not the reverse! If it's something I don't want to do, I will refer them to a fellow tech.

Cheers,

PS: My new, state of the art *GEARED* unicycle! Blazing FAST! ($1,750 for the Hub alone!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxlB5WhEXgg

Terry "UniGeezer" Peterson
"Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"