[pianotech] Abrasions in polyester finish

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Sep 7 15:31:50 MDT 2011

I used to sell YC's and one of their selling features was a thicker than
average finish. My experience in repairing YC finish typically found about
.100" plus thick.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____