[pianotech] Abrasions in polyester finish

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Wed Sep 7 17:43:10 MDT 2011

Dean, thank you for that info. So might the light coloring polish back to
black? I'm certain that the damage is not .100" deep. My intention is just
to get it back to as black as possible, not smooth and flat.  This is all my
own initiative. The owner isn't concerned enough about the cosmetics to pay
for real repairs, which would probably be very steep.
Also, I'd be doing this by hand, not with a power buffer.

Paul