[pianotech] yamaha C6

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 21:24:47 MDT 2011

Rendering is not unreasonable. The piano is probably 20 years old.  Well, I
did a nasty and put a thin film of protek/Teflon on the bearing points, and
think that helped a bit.  It's as bad as some of the Chinese things I have
had to despise- and for a Yamaha, which has been my favorite "brand" to
tune, mostly because I did hundreds of P22's in a school system, along with
a bunch of C 7's- but this piano is unique in my experience.

Thanks

les

  _____