[pianotech] Acrilykey

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 9 07:34:18 MDT 2011

Hi List,

I just ordered some Acrilykey from Pianoteksupply.  Never used the stuff
before but, I hear it's great.  I have a piano next month coming up that has
"many" chipped key tops.  I do not know if they are plastic or ivory so, I
have a couple of questions.  Maybe these are covered in the directions in
the packet?

1.       Must this stuff be used ONLY on ivory?  Or can it also be used on
plastic.

2.      I read somewhere, where we need to pick up some sort of file that
does not come with it.  I can't remember where I read it. What file and
where do we get it?

I figure I might as well join the crowd that does use it and learn how. Any
other advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Jer Groot