[pianotech] after ring

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 10:26:24 MDT 2011

Hello Ed.

     Check the strings between  the hitch pins and  the
bridge.  If one or more of these wires are "singing"
it can be very loud.  The last one I had was an almost
new Steinway  " L ".  He was told to live with it,  it would
probably  " go away ".   O  yea'    fat  chance.

  Have someone continue to strike the offending note
and touch each wire in that area.  If you find it weave
name board felt thru the wires. Then present your bill.

Regards
   Jack Wyatt

 In a message dated 9/8/2011 3: