[pianotech] The poignancy of travel paper - pulley key shredder thing

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Fri Sep 9 10:20:01 MDT 2011

David,

Thanks for your humor. I was chuckling as I read your post. I imagine a
lot of techs feel the same way, yet we all jump off track like that over
the silliest of notions because of our curiosity every now and then, eh?
Occasionally we surprise ourselves with useful data. Most of the time,
however, it's just plain fun.

-John Parham