[pianotech] Computer Software

Paul Milesi paul at pmpiano.com
Fri Sep 23 11:48:59 MDT 2011

Jer,

I, too, would love to try your DB.  I¹ve got something I designed in
FileMaker Pro 6, but it has many shortcomings and I no doubt could learn
from seeing your reports, financial screens, etc.  Designing a DB in these
applications does take time and some working knowledge of the program.

Thank you,

Paul Milesi RPT
Washington DC
(202) 246-3136 Cell/Text