[pianotech] Computer Software

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 14:32:26 MDT 2011

Richard,

I use Excel for a spread sheet for my accounting and taxes.   I use Access to keep track of my customers and call back.

I have one field that is the customer number and I use word to keep a descriptive file on each piano with that number for the word file name.

I could say it is quite simple, but Microsoft has put thousands of hours into this group of programs and it does work quite well.   Some people just like to run down the best.

Just my take on it.

William