[pianotech] Fallen Piano

Richard W. Bushey rbushey4 at embarqmail.com
Sat Sep 24 10:50:33 MDT 2011

Looks like you were lucky it didn't go through the window too, looks like it got pretty close!

Had a customer knew he had a loose and wobbly leg on his baby grand, and yet proceeded to tell me that he lets his grandkids play under the piano. It's their little "hideout".  I'm thinkin'  Duh...what are ya thinkin'??

Richard W. Bushey
Richard's Piano Service
www.RichardsPianoService.com
Rbushey at RichardsPianoService.com