[pianotech] Scaling/humor?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 25 12:17:55 MDT 2011

Dean said: "Way too funny! Joe, this is why we love you! :-)"

Dean,
I know, I missed my calling.<G> However, that one subject just gets me
going. Also, I fail to see what is so damned humorous about the fact that
this one aspect can solve a multitude of problems, that are discussed on
this forum! To me,
I find it ludicrous that so many very intelligent people continue to be so
dumb! There are several of us, on this list, that have learned this skill.
The Skill has served us well and is not hard to acquire. I do not consider
myself to be very smart, compared to many on this list, yet, I've had that
Skill for many years and have used it to great advantage in my rebuilding
of, eventual, great sounding/playing pianos. It's not that difficult. It
does take some time to learn and experiment with, but certainly a whole lot
more available to the average budding rebuilder, than it was when I set out
on my own!
That's my take on it,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.