[pianotech] M&H AA Scale Info??

David Andersen david at davidandersenpianos.com
Mon Sep 26 09:11:57 MDT 2011

Yow. Hey, Joe, where ya goin' with that gun in your hand???

Mr. Garrett: please have a seat, take a deep breath, close your eyes, and CHILL OUT.
We love you, and that's why we put up with your hair-trigger tendencies; but it gets old after a while; kind of a buzz-kill.

Everybody's got a different process to go through, a different learning curve. There's probably one or two things about pianos that you don't know EVERYTHING about---just maybe. :--)

xoDA