[pianotech] Computer Software

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Sep 25 13:11:36 MDT 2011

Of course, there is always Xtuple's - FREE - Postbooks

PLUS - MULTIPLE PLATFORMS !!!!!!!!

http://www.xtuple.com/postbooks

xTuple PostBooks includes the following:

  * Accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
  * Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
  * CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
  * Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
  * Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material)
  * Inventory and Distribution (multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
  * Light Manufacturing (work orders, strong support for make-to-order)
  * OpenRPT open source report writer

Although, it's designed for a full manufacturing setup, it can be scaled back and used for our industry and is highly
customizable.

I will be migrating to it as I get time .......

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years