[pianotech] Computer Software

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 25 13:48:22 MDT 2011

That could be for someone... I think you forgot to mention pricing and
rental... http://www.xtuple.com/pricing

Perpetual License 	Annual License 	Cloud License

PostBooks (free download) 	n/a 	n/a 	n/a
xTuple PostBooks (commercial license) 	$1200 	$400 /year 	$70 /month
xTuple Standard 	$2100 	$700 /year 	$100 /month
xTuple Project 	$2700 	$900 /year 	$120 /month
xTuple Manufacturing 	$3600 	$1200 /year 	$150 /month
xTuple Enterprise 	$4500 	$1500 /year 	$180 /month

Hmmm.