[pianotech] Piano scales

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 12:12:49 MDT 2011

Del,
Since I have not seen your "dual mono-chord", (hmmm? doesn't that translate
into "a double single triple?<G>), I can only imagine what it looks and
works like. I do see the GIANT flaw in my experiments. The abilty to change
only one factor and have all others equal, definately is needed, in order
to come up with specific answers to all of the many "puzzles" that make a
piano a piano!
Regards,
Joe

Behalf