[pianotech] theory question

Zeno Wood zeno.wood at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 18:37:50 MDT 2011

I find it unconscionable(?) that this question keeps surfacing! Doesn't
anyone pay attention?? We have the ability to LOOK up music theory for
the greatest
overall understanding of music, on an individual basis! And yet, none of you
techno-geeks seem willing to put forth the EFFORT to learn how to do this!
What is that???? To assume that every theoretical question of a
specific historical era
is exactly the same is just down-right STUPID! I'm sorry and I apologize
for being so sarcastic, but this is one of those subjects that really
pushes ALL of my buttons!  PLEASE, learn the theory or DO NOT
TUNE???!! You're not up to the task, imho.