[pianotech] theory question

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 20:34:43 MDT 2011

Sometimes things require more than one learning.  I'm sure things always
come easy to you the first time but the rest of us mortals need repetition.
No harm, no foul.  By the way, that is the correct spelling for
unconscionable, but I know you really knew that after the first time you
used it.  I would say it's still ok for you to be conscionable.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com