[pianotech] Another outrageously priced piano

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 19:55:02 MDT 2011

Duaine - Okay, a half million might be a bit high, but it does come with
free shipping! Plus, I bet you could get them to throw in that box of rolls
for free as well. Now we're talking a bargain!

Speaking of boxes of player rolls, have you ever noticed that the ones in
perfect, mint condition are the really crappy songs, and the rolls that are
really in crappy shape are the great songs? Just like the records in my old
collection of LP's from my college days, I suppose. The ones pitted with
beer foam were the great ones!

Keeps us informed of any other great bargains to be had, Duaine, and thanks.
Chuck